Monday 20 February 2012

Somebody I used to know.



So, I am very much aware that I have really been avoiding what was not so long ago my obsession. I have been crazy busy, so while I find some time to conjurer up some inspirational post, I leave you with my current favorite song. I thought the music video was brilliant and the lyrics are. . well. . .incredibly true for anyone who has ever had a break up or an end to nay type of relationship really. I was sharing the same thought with my boyfriend (who I adore and hope is never the recipient of such a song) just the other day, about how strange it is that when you form a relationship with someone, you get to know everything about them (well almost) and then suddenly, over time, as the result of a break up, that person ends up becoming somewhat of a stranger. The person you once trusted with all your heart, is now someone you would remember only as a distant memory. Sad, isn't it.

1 comment:

  1. it's hard, but it's life; every end is a new beginning; btw love yr blog

    ReplyDelete